Anti-perching Bird Coil - Very Simple & Economical
BC-1: Stainless steel 302 bird control coil.
Anti-perching bird coil will bend and wobble when birds like pigeons try to land on it. So they will fly away to find a new stable surface without hurting themselves. The whole bird coil barrier consists of stainless steel coil which can be extended to 25 feet when use, clips, end posts and screws. It's easy to install along narrow and long places like ledges, parapets, signs, beams, windows and pipes.
- Item: bird coil.
- Material: stainless steel 302.
- Diameter of coil: 4" & 5".
- Length: 25 feet when stretch out.
- Accessories: mounting clip - 1 inch square, end post.
Features & benefits:
- Invisible to the eye from 50 feet distance.
- Target birds: pigeons, seagulls, crows and other large pest birds.
- Completely humane.
- Very easy to install.
- Available to many architectural configurations.
- Stainless steel material protects building for years from pest birds.
- Long & exposed ledges.
- Parapet walls.
BC-2: Bird deterrent coil barrier installed on the ledge.
BC-3: Bird control coil outside the window.
BC-4: Double rows of bird deterrent coils on the ledge.
BC-5: Bird coil barrier fixed by clips.
BC-6: End post of bird coil.
BC-7: Bird coil clip.
BC-8: Screw for bird coil barrier installation.